Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whole Lotta Random Emma Pictures

Sometimes she gets really into her books
She loves to lay in this little nook between the couch and a gate


doubled over with laughter


She was laughing so hard, I'm positive she peed her pants!



Loves tubby time!


This is her "MMMMMMM" face she makes when she's eating something good



Naturally, I taught her how to do it:)


Yummy lasagna


She's so cuddly in the morning!!



just being a goofball!



Someone has someone wrapped around their little finger. But I'm not naming names.



Sometimes she needs privacy



Hey! Get outta here!



She loves to read with daddy


How could you not love this face?



And this one?



Oh, she's up to something



Just laying around



Stretching it out



I introduced Emma to Oswald this week. I can't tell you how much joy this brings me.








The End.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

She and Oswald look like they'll be best of friends. Great pics!

Deb said...

Mmmmmmm, Emma. And already in the JPMPALB Club! :-)

Anna@Exasperation said...

Wow she is crazy cute! Love her. Is it Christmas yet?