Monday, September 13, 2010

funny stuff

A few conversations I've had in the past few days... this is why I haven't gone insane. Yet.

1. It was chilly and rainy on Sunday, so I was digging around in Emma's room for a pair of pants to keep her warm for her nap. I came down with a pair of white fleecy, fuzzy pants. Mike says, "you know it's after Labor Day, right?"

2. At lunch with Grandma (who goes by GG, or Great Grandma), Bird and Emma.

Me: So, Emma's been mixing you and Jesus up. She'll see a picture of Jesus and call him GG, or we'll be talking about a visit to GG and she'll say JESUS!

Grandma: Oh Boy! I'm not THAT good!

3. On the couch with Bird, as she plays with her new "random trivia" app on her phone.

Bird: Black Whales are born white.

Me: So... I guess that means once they go black, they never go back.

Bird: BWAHAHAHAHAH! FACEBOOK STATUS!




I love these people.

1 comment:

Anna@Exasperation said...

How are there no comments yet? How is that possible?
I can't wait to come and be amused in December:)