Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For Amanda...

Here are some pictures for SIL Amanda, who is STILL NOT ON FACEBOOK, and so she can't see these pics that I've already posted there...

One day Emma decided to strip everything but her onesie. Then she found the green shirt that Gramma bought for her in Destin, FL. Then, later, she found a winter hat that is far too small for her head. Then, she demanded that I allow her to swiffer the floor. And then, I took this picture.
Emma is such a daredevil (usually). Here she is sayin, "Look MA! NO HANDS!"

Here she is looking like a big girl


And, generally, she's just a goofball.




And here I am, looking pasty and puffy at 34 weeks!



6 comments:

Deb said...

Facebook is a pain. Blogging is fun. Blog more.

Great pictures. Except for one thing: you are waaaay to HOT for 34 weeks. EAT SOME FUDGE ALREADY!!!!!!!

The Chick Family said...

emma is so cute!!! and you look GREAT!!!

Sara K. said...

Fudge, did someone say fudge? I am coming to PA in 3 weeks and I will bring fudge.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Ra, did you just say you're sending fudge to TX in three weeks? I could SWEAR that's what I heard you say. Because I've been wanting to wrap up in The Haley and devour some fudge.

Debi B. is right, Lyll. Listen to Debi B. EMBRACE Debi B. She won't lead you astray. BLOG MORE.

Also too, make more of those cute babies. Oh look, you're already doing that. Fantastic.

Chrystapooh said...

Mmmm. Fudge.

Deb said...

I'm gettin' fudge...