Monday, September 6, 2010

CHECK!

Been busy up in here.

Paint squishy's room: Check

Assemble crib: Check

Put cute owl motif on walls: Check

Buy lots and lots of NB and size 1 diapers: Check

Wash NB and 0-3 mo. clothes: Check

Fold/Hang, and put clothes away: Check

Re-finish old disgusting spicy-mustard-yellow dresser: Check

Take Emma for last hurrah(s) at HersheyPark: Check

Get play kitchen for Emma to have when Squish comes: Check

Make bulk batches of broccoli soup and fresh corn chowder to freeze for ease of cooking when Squishy arrives: Check

Clean out Garage: (mostly) Check

Recklessly Carry heavy items down into the basement instead of waiting for Mike to get home and do it: Check

Replace mailbox: Check

Finally crush and bundle the empty boxes from the move, to be placed in recycling for tomorrow: Check

Join Book Club: Check

Order me up the latest generation Kindle for an early B-Day Present: Check

Finally wear my "You Can Touch My Belly If I Can Punch Your Face" shirt (a gift from Sam and K, can you say PERFECT??) out in public, and revel in the looks I got from it: Check

Gestate to 32 weeks: Check

FINALLY REALIZE THAT THE REASON BEHIND EMMA'S CRANKITUDINOUSITY AND SLEEP AVERSIONOUSITY IS THAT HER LAST 4 MOLARS ARE COMING IN, AND GIVE HER SOME FREAKIN TYLENOL: Check

Sit down and relax and/or take a nap: Uncheck.

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

And blog about it... Check.

That's a lot of nesting with 8 weeks to go. Can't wait to see you in 5 weeks.

Anna@Exasperation said...

only 8 weeks left? huzzah!!!!!!
will you still be hi-freakin-larious 9 weeks from now? one can only hope.

p.s. mom is on her way back to you as we speak. i'm not ok with it but the fact remains...

Chrystapooh said...

OOOH! You got a Kindle??? Let me know how much you do/don't love it! I've been debating buying one for a while now since I have just completely run out of space for the loads and loads of books I have.

As for the rest of your list: WOWZA. You've indeed been a busy girl. I want to see the pics of the nursery! I'm all over the cute owl motif thing...

Deb said...

I had to take a nap reading your list. Twice. Didn't you get the memo about putting your feet up and milking this "I'm sooooo pregnant" stuff???

Very impressive!