Sunday, July 26, 2009

Awwwww....

Ok, peeps. Thanks for all the support after my last post. I will say that it was REALLY late when I heard all the trash that was being put out there, and it was EVEN LATER when I decided to blog my rage. So, yeah I know it was a wee bit dramatic. I haven't physically slapped anyone in the face, but I verbally slapped some people in the face, and that felt pretty darn good. It actually felt GREAT to finally get over my passive aggressive nature and just speak my mind, and stand up for myself and my family! It needed to happen. But really, I just wanted to say thanks to all you blog followers and blog stalkers out there who voiced your support, even though some of you don't normally comment. It was way more cathartic than I thought it'd be. So, thanks:) Love you, my peeps! Here is the video I promised. I find it really hilarious, because it really shows Emma the nut.


8 comments:

Christy said...

I see Emma is a bit camera shy! ;-)

Anna@Exasperation said...

Note to Sara: No need to buy any breakfast for ME at the reunion. I'll be having a big bowl of EMMA every morning! WOOT!!!! Scrum-to-the-Dilly.
And Lyll, is it just me or does she look like an exact replica of the infamous Anna/Lylla baby pictures (you know, where we can't ever tell which one is which because we look exactly alike right down to the fact that mom forgot she used the same dress for both our pics?!)?

Chrystapooh said...

I think Emma does indeed need a photo taken in that dress, if Mom still has it somewhere. Then we can add a third photo to the confusion. This is what I've been saying all along!!!

Nicole said...

A.Dorable. That almost makes we want another baby.

Almost;)

Deb said...

Awwwww! So pretty.

Shell said...

NO, she doesn't like the camera at all ;) She is just too cute for words!

Alyssa said...

Yes, I do have a copy of that picture of who knows who it is... and she looks VERY much like it:)

lauren said...

About FREAKING time!! Cute, cute, cute..