Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Most Cutest Ever

Lounging with Daddy
A funny hat!

She'll run you over to get what she wants!

Ohhhh I'm so big, I can hold my own bottle!
I leave a path of destruction in my wake!

Mmmmmm I like me some nanners!

Flying!

Oh Giggles!! (can you see my tooth??)
Hanging out under the couch
EVERYTHING is a chew toy!

Her first trip to Chocolate World. "The Ride" really tripped me out!

I can sit up on my own!
Mmmmm kisses

Getting sleepy
Aunt Bird helping me play!
relaxin'
Oh, Hello!
Peek!

9 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love her.

Deb said...

I saw the tooth! Ah, baby laughs...

Christy said...

She's a Kilgore...wow! She looks so much like Taylor did as a baby...it's crazy!

I love her and want to squeeze her lots, when I see you in August. I'm signing up for Emma time now....I know there will be a long list of squeezers!

Anna@Exasperation said...

I get her after Christy! Or maybe I'll just drive fast and get there before Christy and then she'll have to get in line behind me.
Those cheeks look like they need some kissin'!

Chrystapooh said...

We're only five hours out from the reunion site, so I'm guessin' that it's gonna be me and Kendra battling out for first dibs on Emma kisses... Nanny-nanny-boo-boo!!!

Chrystapooh said...

Comr to think of it, it might be Keaton battling me and Kendra. That boy is in ***love*** with all his pretty little girl cousins! He just giggles and giggles whenever he sees them on screen...

Anna@Exasperation said...

It will be a kiss-fest, indeed. Can't wait! I'm about ready to make a paper-freakin-chain...

lauren said...

So CUTE!!

Molly said...

I love the video! I hope you don't mind, but I showed my mom and she just loved it, as did I.