Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is coming! Hooray!








Hello, peeps. Christmas is one week away! We are so very excited for our family to gather, and for Emma to have her first Christmas. We've got the tree up, the stockings hung, and the presents all wrapped. What a wonderful time of year!

In mommy news...I made a sandwich one handed today! I was just about to get lunch, and Emma started crying. She was just having some awake time, and decided she didn't want to hang out in her boppy or her swing anymore. She just wanted to be held. And I just wanted to eat. So...I managed to make a sandwich with Emma in one arm!

In other news, Mike and I had our 3 year anniversary yesterday!! It was a low key event, but we were able to get take out from our favorite restaurant, instead of going there to eat. All we need is some Cantone's for our special events, so we were excited to hear they did take out!

Here are some more pictures. My favorite? Emma in the bear suit. I just love it so much. All the pictures are taken in her car seat, because it positions her perfectly to see her little paws and ears!! Another favorite is her all wrapped up in her towel. She's always so content when she pops out of the tubby!! And she loves Daddy, who is the designated towel boy!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Nice job! You will be amazed at the things you will learn to do one-handed. I swear Sara is an expert, so watch her. I think I saw her make lunch, fold laundry and change the oil in her car all at once while standing in the kitchen holding Owen. He may even have been nursing.

She's so cute -- I'm going to have another look!

Sara K. said...

Do ya think I can put that on my resume?

Anna@Exasperation said...

you can totally put that on your resume. fo shizz...
Lylla, you need to put a disclaimer on your blog "objects in this blog are actually EVEN CUTER when seen in person." Yes, Emma is EVEN CUTER (if that's even possible) in person than she is on the blog. It's amazing. Crazy amazing.
I love her. A lot. And you know what? I like her too. Tomorrow I shall see her and snuggle her up big time.
We got a blessing dress for her. It's. A. MAZ. ING. That is all.