Saturday, July 30, 2011

BOMBARDO MAXIMA!

You are about to be bombarded. With pictures and videos. Of cuteness. Of Cuteness SO CUTE, that your ovaries will explode. If you do not possess ovaries, these pictures and videos will cause your body to spontaneously generate them, and THEN they will explode. You're Welcome.


Playing Peekaboo

Seriously, Izzy LOVES peekaboo



Her blankie was in the wash...


It's normal for kids to dress up like a lady bug on a typical saturday afternoon, Right?


Izzy loves a nice tubby









3 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

A. My ovaries DID, in fact, explode. Thank you. I was kinda hoping someone would take care of that decision for me.

Two. Peekaboo is such a rapturous game. You just never know what's going to happen. The tension is exhilarating.

III. It is absolutely normal to wear ladybug attire on a regular Saturday. I would venture to say that NOT wearing ladybug attire would be the abnormality. I do want to say, though, that the first thing I noticed in that picture was the RAZOR sitting next to Emm-izzles left hand. Then I noticed in the mirror that MIKE was the one taking the picture and I was all, "Yeah. That makes sense." Dads rule.

d.Finding kids in weird places reading books is dreamy.

I love your babes.

Molly said...

Hello there Alyssa! It's your friend Molly posting a comment on your blog. :) your pics are absolutely hilarious and so cute. Emma and izzy are beyond gorgeous.

Also- I started my own little blog that I'll be updating people on when I'm away at ship so you should def check it out.

All the best.
Molly

Chrystapooh said...

After reading Anna's comment, I had to go back and look for the razor and Mike-in-the-mirror.

I was looking at the pictures and Cannon walked in while Izz in the tub was at center screen. He took a deep breath and said, in this high little sweetie-pie voice, "Awww... Izzy! (big sigh) She's so cute."

Just thought you should be reminded today that my boys are in love with your girls. :)