Thursday, June 9, 2011

Picture Happy

I got a little picture happy at the end of this post. Apologies to you picture haters, but my kids are friggen cute, so deal with it.

Anyway, life here is swell. Super hot and humid, but such is June in PA. We have actually been crazy busy keeping up with the kids and keeping them entertained. Which is good, but also tiring. Izzy is doing better, although she still likes to throw us for a loop every now and then. She's got her front two bottom teeth now, so I'm feeling slightly relieved that she's on the bottle already. I really don't have much else to post, but Mike and I are taking a little weekend getaway to DC in a couple weeks, so I'll have something of interest to talk about then. Because I know you really don't want to hear about my playdates and potty training and all that encompasses my life right now. Frankly, I don't even want to hear about it. So just ooooh and aaaah over my pictures and call it a post...

Emma eyeing up a turtle
Mike has been waiting approximately 2.5 years to do this. Emma finally obliged.


Izzy being all sad and stuff


Izzy and her tubby faux-hawk


Emma buried Izzy in pillow cushions and they both thought it was the most hilarious thing that ever happened in the history of the universe


Emma reading to Izzy


Sister Love


Emma may or may not find great joy in being a cookie monster


And Izzy may or may not find great joy in playing in her exersaucer


This is Izzy's natural hair. Several people have asked if I style it that way. The answer is no, it styles itself.


Anyone remember Bird doing this for a while? Like...years???


More Sister Love


3 comments:

dbsetter14 said...

LOVE the pics!! And, I love the sisterly bond they already share!

Sara K. said...

Love, love, love!

The Chick Family said...

Love all the pictures! Your girls are so cute : ) looks like you went to the family fun festival at HACC. We were there too. Too bad we didn't bump into each other.