Monday, December 6, 2010

My bad...

nice to meet you!
how's my hair?


tuckered out
sleeping some more...
still sleeping...

and sleeping some more!
Emma holding Izzy for the first time

she loves when Izzy dresses like a teddy bear!
chillin

Happy Birthday!!
A hat and presents, what else do you need?




Cake!
Mmmmmm...

Dino shirt
Daddy and his turkeys
Emma didn't feel like sharing that day...
car shirt

loves daddy's hunting hat!
tubby time!
she loves the tub!
Emma checking on sister:)
Ok, ya'll happy now?

6 comments:

Chrystapooh said...

YES!!!!!!!!!

Holly and Steve said...

I love the dino shirt and car shirt. So cute! You've got some cute little girls:)

Sara K. said...

Yay for cuties! And boo for me! Seeing Emma's quilt in that one picture reminded me that I have fabric somewhere for Miss Izzy, better get on that....

Christy said...

YAY FOR PICTURES>......it's amazing what a little sister/peer pressure can do!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Anna@Exasperation said...

VERY happy. Though I'll be happier in about 9 days when I'm planting slobbery kisses all over your beauties.
You know, every now and then it still totally shocks me that you're a grown up mommy wife teacher person. How did that happen?

Anna@Exasperation said...

Also too you might want to send a memo to your too-flat tummy and too-small hips. Apparently they don't know that you JUST HAD A FRIGGIN' BABY.
Also also too the dino/car shirts are brrrrrrrrilliant! So cute!