Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh, How the Time Really Flies



Oh my, how the time flies! Emma will be four months old on Sunday, and she's hitting one milestone after another! She's such a strong little baby, and amazes me every day! Yesterday, she rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time. It was so awesome!! I almost missed it, because I was about to step in the shower...then I saw that she was hanging out on her side longer than usual...so I waited...and she kept pushing and pushing with her little toes, and then...BOOM! She did it! I got so excited and started yelling, "YEAH EMMA YOU DID IT!!" and other such exclamations. Well I guess I got a bit carried away because she got startled and started crying!!! She got over it pretty quick, though.

Emma has also discovered...HER TOES!! I think it's so cute when babies grab their toes so I've been just waiting for this! I love it...She also got a bumbo chair and she's loving it!!

3 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

So dang cute! Really, she's a doll baby! I hope she's sleeping for you. But if not be glad she's something cute to look at in the middle of the night...
Yay on rolling Emma. If I'm not mistaken your mom and dad have been REALLY excited for you to roll from back to front so that you can sleep better...

Sara K. said...

GREAT pictures. She is a doll.

Deb said...

Love them. Funny that Anna and Sara posted before me, because I as I'm looking at Emma's pictures I keep thinking, "Man, she looks like Sophie." Then I think, "No, she looks like Gaby." Then I'm all, "No ... Sophie." Then, "Gaby!" Sometimes I even thought, "Hey, that looks just like a picture I have of Taylor!" You Kilgore-types sure have some strong genes. Adorable genes.