Friday, September 14, 2007

I was tagged, I'm procrastinating, and therefore I'm doing this.

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Mike, Jean
C- Cake or Pie: Cake. Unless it's the amazing apple/pear pie I just learned how to make.
D- Day of choice: Friday. The beginning of my glorious weekend!
E- Essential Item: Flip flops. I hate shoes.
F- Favorite Color: blue or perhaps green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither. I hate all gummy creations.
H- Hometown: Lebtown and BrockVegas
I- Indulgence(s): Wild Cherry Pepsi. 3B's Ice Cream. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
J- January or July: July. No school. Duh.
K- Kids: Am dying to have them.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Oxygen? Ohhhh yeah Mike.
M- Marriage Date: Dec. 17 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 7 siblings and 7 sibs-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: I hate peeling oranges, so I'm gonna go with Apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights that are high enough that I could fall, but survive in some horribly disfigured or incapacitated form. And also being eaten by a shark.
Q- Quote(s):"Any day above ground is a good day". -Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano, mob boss who ratted out his "colleagues".
R- Reason To Smile: When Mike does his little booty shake dance. It's HILARIOUS!
S- Season: Summer. For obvious reasons dealing with work, and not actually having to do any.
T- Tag Three +: Larry Curly Moe
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Due to injuries sustained whilst throwing a javelin, I spend a lot of time not being able to feel my right arm from the elbow down. It's wierd, I must admit.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Wow. THe person who wrote this survey seems completely unbiased in any way. I'm not an animal oppressor. I just eat meat.
W- Worst Habit: having to flip through the channels and find something good to watch before I can fall asleep. If it doesn't interest me, my mind gets going about a million miles an hour and I worry myself all through the night and can't sleep. So I have to find something good that will occupy me, but not so much that I won't be able to let myself fall asleep. I'd NEVER sleep if it weren't for TV and it drives me crazy!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I've only ever had an X-Ray.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Lobster Ravioli from Cantone's.
Z- Zodiac: Libra

Boo.Yah.

3 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

What were you procrastinating?

Alyssa said...

I dont remember, which means I probably just didnt do it!

Deb said...

The TV comment -- I thought I was the only doughwad in the world who did that -- flipping for something good to watch so I can fall asleep. And if there's nothing on, I just keep flipping and flipping... It makes no sense, but it's soooo true. And when Matt "accidentally" turns off the TV before my ritual, it's war. It's so good not to be alone.