Thursday, July 26, 2007

ack

Oh boy, it's been a while since I've posted. I'm really bored already today. I've given up my efforts at dealing with the old people at the gym, so it'll be at least another hour and a half before I head over there and actually have something to do. I've already done the dishes, and the laundry for the day. I scrubbed down the entire house yesterday. All the grocery shopping is done for the week. It's looking very dreary outside, so I don't dare go out on my bike. I finished reading Harry Potter. Hmmmm... what to do, what to do. Yup. Mhmmmm. See ya later.

4 comments:

Chrystapooh said...

Oh. This is sad. So sad. Honey, I think it's baby time.

Christy said...

Man, if you wanted to earn some extra bucks this summer, I'd hire you to be a live in nanny....NO JOKE! Maybe next year!!!

Look at this way, you're getting rested up for next week. It will be so fun......See you in a week! ((HUGS))

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yes, yes. Nothing will relieve you of the burden of boredom better than baby.
So have you finished your mission yet? It better look good! Just kidding, I know you're only capable of perfection!
And I agree with Christy. Stock up on sleep (since you're one of the lucky few who get any) because you'll be needing it at the reunion!

Anna@Exasperation said...

I stole some of your vacation pics from your myspace page to put on my blog.
You need to blog some more, girl! You have all sorts of pictures I haven't seen yet!