Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm having problems

Ok, for whatever reason I just wrote a blog, and the slide show came up, but the text didn't. Grr. Anyway, I'm tired. So the house is the house and it's coming along and the pictures are up because Anna was blograssing me. Also, Anna remember to tell Chase to sleep with one eye open next time you feel like taking a blog hiatus, because payback is coming! Mwuah ha ha! Also, it's funny that you "sang" the Law & Order song to me, because that is THE show of reference in my night class. That and Seinfeld. Oh, and I'm writing my final paper on Saved By The Bell. Also, I should mention that in my night class we talk about tv, and watch tv. And then we write about tv, and sometimes our homework is to watch more tv. Awesome. Of course I've already typed all of this, but you didn't read it because I couldn't figure my own blog out, and so now I'm typing it again except for this time I'm really annoyed and just firing away so it's probably not making as much sense as it did the first time I typed it. I'm gonna go to bed now.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

I was having blog issues, too! I love the new terminology you keep coming up with for blog usage. Blograssing is classic. Anyway, I must have uploaded my recent pictures 3 times to blogger THEN gave up and went to slide only to have issues there, as well. Please check out the pics and see how dang cute my offspring are so I know the wasted time (blogging) was worth it.

Christy said...

The house is looking good. Can't wait to one day be in it and admire your handy work.

It's a pretty amazing feeling to be able to sit in your own home one day, after you have added your own touch to it and simply admire the feeling your home gives you and your friends and family. It's amazing what a little TLC can do!