Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Before"

I am officially announcing that our siding project on the house will begin on Wednesday or Thursday of this week! Hooray!! So, I've taken a few "before" pictures, so we can all remember exactly what it is that we're changing! As I'm sure you can notice from the slide show below, our house is mostly pink. Lydia was even quick to mention it, when she came for a visit. It's one of those things that visitors politely comment on, such as "Oh... did you pick this color?". Or, "So... the INSIDE of your house is nice!" Hahaha... but seriously, we know the outside certainly does not match the inside, so we're extremely happy that the outside will soon match! Since the project is about to get started, we picked up our front door, screen door, outdoor lights, house numbers, and a new mailbox. If the project runs on schedule, it will be finished by Friday, May 25th!! Hooray!! It's gonna be super cute! And I will be sure to take lots of "during" and ESPECIALLY lots of "after" photos to share with you all!

9 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

I'll be the first to say that I'm all for a pink house. Of course, I live in a house full of blue, so maybe I'm just happy to see a different color. Your house is already cute, but I'm excited to see what it all looks like when it's done! I don't think we'll be re-siding, but we definately need to put some paint indoors and out. And a new front door, too.

Christy said...

I wish you luck! Can't wait to see the "after" shots!

Sara K. said...

A true test of marriage is any remodel, so good luck. I can't wait to see the results.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Any update pictures yet?

Anna@Exasperation said...

Are these pictures even real? Do you even HAVE a house? Are you making all of this up? I don't think I can even believe you until I see some proof.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Stronger women than you have tried to resist my blog harrassment. And they have failed. Miserably. Don't even attempt to ignore my requests for pictures. I always win.
Post pictures, post pictures, post pictures, post pictures, post pictures, post pictures............Or else.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Alyssa, unfortunately for you I know where you live. I'm waiting. Don't make me go after your husband. You'll wish you hadn't. Pictures now, woman.
(okay, seriously, I'm mostly joking...or am I?)

Anna@Exasperation said...

You think you know, but you have no idea...

Anna@Exasperation said...

DUH DUH da da da da da daaaaaaa DUH DUH da da da da da daaaaaaa
(that's the Law and Order theme song and it means you're under blog arrest).