Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hey we bought a new car, it's called a bandwagon

Well, I'm giving in and creating a blog for Mike and I. I originally decided not to, since Mike is the tech guy, but after spending a lot of quality time reading (and thoroughly enjoying) the blogs of my siblings, I realized that this was actually a good way to keep you all up to date on our daily adventures. Sadly, I know more about my siblings goings on nowadays than I did before, so obviously blogging is working. So yeah, I've bought a bandwagon and I'm driving it across the world wide web! Woohoo! Here are some recent pictures of Mike and I working on the house, because that's what we spend our free time doing these days. The pictures show the kitchen pretty much in chaos, but it's all fixed up now. I will take more pictures and post later. Or, you could all just come over and see it yourself!

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Welcome to

Sara K. said...

Ok, something funny happened there. Welcome to the world of blogging. You may be wise, but are you pretty? Hopefully your wit will keep us coming back for more. So far, Deb has the market cornered on being funny. See you on the web.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yeah, Sara told me I was funny once, too. That little backstabber. I'm never visiting her blog again! Blog revenge! Blog Boycott! Banishment of the Blog! Vanquished blog.
Anyway, as for your blog...it's nice. I've been enjoying your pictures of your house. It's very cute! I love that we're all blogging now. it's a great way to keep in touch. Someone should show mom and dad how to blog so they could start one and then forget how to use it.