Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I like:

*When playing with her cars, instead of saying vroom, Emma says "Verm Verm!"

*My ENT finally solved the mystery of my ears. It's an antiobiotic-resistant super bug. And now I've got the right drugs to treat it. Hooah.

*Tonight my mother-in-law was holding Izzy and asked her where her mommy was. She smiled really big, then pointed to me!

*Our sump pump is holding out, and keeping our basement dry. I really, really like this.

*We live pretty much right in between the Swatty in Hershey (down Rt. 39 to the East) and the Susquehanna River downtown (down Rt. 39 to the West). We are so lucky in our location right now.

*My sister Chrysta moved to the DC area, and we've already seen them three times in just over a month. Heading down to see her again next week.

*While we're there, my brother Scott will be at Pax River with his plane (he's a navy pilot) and we'll get a tour!

*When Izzy makes this face, with her little baby dino spikes! And she's rash free!


*When Emma makes this face. It's her "I'm a star" face.




*When my little girls cuddle up to Franklin, our new five foot teddy bear, that daddy brought home.






*I think we've found the true secret to Izzy's hair-do.




6 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

I also too like all of these things. Especially all of the Izzy and Emma related awesomeness.
SO GLAD YOU'RE DRY!

Chrystapooh said...

Anna didn't mention the Chrysta-related awesomeness because she's jealous. Just sayin'. But I'm so glad I made the list!!!

And I'm glad also too that you're dry.

The I'm a Star face is really good (as are izz-bot dino spikes!) but you really need to get Emma to do her French laugh on video and post that for the world's enjoyment. I could seriously listen to her do that all day. :)

See you on MONDAY!!!!!!!

Chrystapooh said...

Oh, and if you let her listen to the Cars 2 soundtrack enough, Emma will also start saying "Vroom Vroom" with a French accent. Hudson does it all the time and it's hi-freakin-larious.

Deb said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE!

Faith said...

I love all of these, except for the ear infection. But yay for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Also, you live scarily close to Rainer's boss. Isn't that strange? He's working here as a sub and has been for awhile now, but his home is right smack dab in your neighborhood!

The Chick Family said...

Your girls are so cute! And I'm glad you made this post. With all the negative going in the world its nice to hear about the little good things : )