Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some pics

As I explained in my last post, I don't have very many vacation pics because we misplaced our camera for the bulk of the trip. That is sad, as I have realized that we have very few pics of our adorable nieces and nephews, of our ridiculously good looking siblings and in-laws, and absolutely no pictures of Bird and Kanye West, I mean Anna, singing Love Shack. That makes me sad. So other Kilgores, please keep posting your pics! This is what I have for now, nothing terribly exciting, but ya know. Once I get my water camera pics back I will post those as well.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love the pic of Mike holding Emma and the dinosaur is about to eat Mike's head! Awesome

Chrystapooh said...

And Cannon liked the pic where one of the hanging skeletons looked like it was about to eat you and Emma. I, of course, loved all the pics of Beco-ized Emma and the one where I was gettin' me some Emma-love (even though it was UMC-style: unshowered, hat-head..). There was another one where you were standing by the megalodon jaws that showed Emma as she really is, because although her face and body were clear, her limbs were all just motion-blur! Ha! Love them!

Anna@Exasperation said...

I love seeing more pics! I only feel sad that it's already over:(